Monday, April 29, 2013

Prison

"Moderan-Day" I'mJustSaying It cost the states more to house a young man in jail, rather to send one of them to harvard or one of these elite schools. And look at it most of them are black man and our black youth. It's a shame that we have a black president and a black attorny general. Neither are looking to see why. This is were the slavery part comes from as a mother who son at the age of 14 was tried as an adult. This is how back in slavery days our children was sold and our men was sold off. #I'mJustSaying
This is why the subject hits home to me, but just for my son for all the mothers thats went through that. #I'mJust Saying Like majority of the prisoners including my son their in jail for something they didn't do but behind politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment