Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Im A Grown Woman

#ImJustSaying Ive been here on this earth over 5 decades and somebody help me understand, i had    constitutional rights. the reference to this is..... i was shut down for BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ... I AM NOT A CHILD AND I HAVE RIGHTS. THE LAST I CHECKED THE 1ST CONSTITUTION SAYS I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH. There are worst things said on blogs, twitter, facebook, & post on instagram etc. 

So do i have different rights because of the color of my skin? i would hate to think that im being discriminated agaisgt because of who i am #IMJUSTSAYING I  think i still do live in america but sometimes i just dont know because there are always 2 sets of rules but like i always say. you might not like me but you damn sure gunna respect me.This Is MY COUNTRY. My ancestors help mostly build it. #ImJustSaying

No comments:

Post a Comment